MP Action in San Jose

This is a brief explaination of MP action in San Jose, Costa Rica the short story of Relax MP, and why you don’t need to spend hundreeds of dollars at the Hotel Del Rey to have a good time in Costa Rica.

Comments

1. Tiquicia says:

Great video Dave, I love the part at Relax MP where the girl opens the door at the end. Let’s see more video.

2. david says:

Hey Dave,

There's a website out there that toots your horn. The guys writing it are out there. Check it out: http://donluisito.wordpress.com

David

3. terry says:

cuba dave: i was listening to one of your videos about the mp action in san jose and you mentioned a "single mans travel guide". how do i order one? i am taking a trip to to san jose for a week and don't want to find myself completely lost. thank you for the helpful information. terry

1. cubadave says:

I’m sorry they sold out and we are waiting for more

4. dom says:

this may sound stupid… but what's an MP (men's playground)?

1. cubadave says:

MP Masuage Parlor – a front for sex – 37 were closed down in Sosua – the term is used all the time in Costa Rica

5. daXman111 says:

Makes total sense… Dave… Just got turned on to your site a few days ago. I'm about to take my second trip to CR (this time w/o the girlfriend….. that was fun, but this trip will be REAL FUN).
    I've been to Punta Cana twice… love that place… Love being POCKET CHANGE.

I look forward to my stay at the Sleep Inn on Tuesday night, then down to Jaco Beach for a few days.
    I appreciate all your wisdom and insight (experience) and I am excited to forget all the amenities that are NOT NECESSARY!

YOU are the man!
    BTW, I bought the book… hope you get credit for the sale.
    All the Best…
    Da X Man

1. cubadave says:

Thank you have a great trip – if you have time check out the volcano’s great time

6. Mike b says:

Hey Dave is Costa Rica worth the visit over Sousa around February of next year toward the end of the month?

1. cubadave says:

I prefer Sosua – the weather is much nicer and the action is much more condensed – the beach and the town of Sosua are the real selling point for me – you pay much more for airfare to go to Sosua but you make it up on low priced rooms – all and all the price is the same but IMO Sosua is a much better place.

What could be better than miles of blue water, white sand, and delicious mocha-colored ladies? SosĂșa Beach, on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic has long been a world class destination for sex tourism.