Cubadave Talks about Taberna VIPS

Cubadave and Tanya

Cubadave and Tanya

Taberna VIPS is not the most upscale location San Jose, but a guy can have fun without spending a lot of money. The location is close to all the hotels in the Gringo Gulch and the action gets started around 8pm. During my last trip to San Jose I ran into a girl named Tanya.

Comments

1. Smerc says:

You're the man cubadave.

2. Jim says:

awesome Cuba DAve, I'm shooting down to San Jose in 3 weeks..

3. seas says:

You should open your own MP, No doubt i would be a client!

4. Don says:

There is no shortage of BULL SHIT stories in Costa Rica. One thing you can bet on is… Anything Cuba Dave tells you is the total truth and NO BS.

5. Dan says:

Yea…I vote Cuba Dave opens his own place! Be sure to bring Ruby, she' one of my girlfriends too!

6. bubba says:

I am going down to SJO on 12-1-10.I fully intend to take the CubaDave trail.Remember,after 10 years of marriage,it is difficult for a man to screw his wife 2x per week,but that same man can screw 2 women a day for the rest of his life.
    An admirable goal? On the trail!!!

7. LatinLoveLust says:

yes man… I see these woman are keeping you young man…

8. le Tigre says:

You ever been to Costa Rica during Halloween weekend? I'm going with a group of friends to the Del Rey for their annual party on sat. Oct. 29.

9. Jim Lord says:

For Cuba Dave or Any of the Mongers here. I just got back from San Jose. Excellent Vacation. I need to get the telephone number of Relax Inn massage parlor across from Idem. Can anyone tell me how I can get it? Jim in Miami, Florida.

10. gweiss says:

What is the latest with the MP NF in San Jose Costa Rica? Their website is down. Are they also down?

11. alexander says:

How about the girls in Hotel del Rey?? Any information??

What could be better than miles of blue water, white sand, and delicious mocha-colored ladies? SosĂșa Beach, on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic has long been a world class destination for sex tourism.