CMP Night Club- Sosua RD

It was about a year ago I was taking that famed 6 block walk to Passions when I noticed a new club opening, the name was CMP or Caribbean Mens Paradise. They had a menu with predetermined prices for short term room rental and companion included, and when I took a look around wasn’t impressed. So for the next year and a half I continued to walk right on by without even looking in.

A couple of days ago I was walking by and my good friend Carols was working the front door. He said, “Cubadave come in take a look around.”

I said, “no thanks I’ve been here before.”

Carols explained they had new management and it is much nicer than before. I told Carols that I wanted to meet the main man, the boss. So, Carols lined up an appointment with the owner also named Carols who is a Spanish gentleman.

Carols gave me the grand tour, and I was blown away that I couldn’t believe it was the same place. The rooms were awesome each with a TV -music-and a private bathroom very clean and looking like new- a VIP lounge- an outdoor pool and a huge outdoor bar.

Under construction right now is a high end strip bar next door at the old Campo Bar location. Carlos also is developing the the lot on the other side of the Club. As I left that night I was left with the impression that this group that now runs CMP “gets it” as they understand promotion.

They are trying every angle including a CMP at the beach where you can listen to music watch your favorite sporting event on their flat screen TV”s and catch up on their latest promotions. And with my good friend, English speaking Carlos working the front door security is in good hands. I now highly recommend CMP.

Comments

1. Ron says:

Word has it that CMP staff/girls visit various hotels in Sosua to promote their 'wares."
    The advertisement reads $200.00 for the entire night, night not week, that is(TLN) OR MORE THAN 3 times the average rate!!! :(
    Now, perhaps you can post their "menu" since you have been there/done that to set the record straight?!
    Thanks, tons!
    Ron

1. david strecker says:

Ron go to their web site Caribbean mens paradise Sosua – all info there.

2. Paul says:

Thanks for the info, Dave! I'm going down for the first time in January, so I certainly appreciate the heads up. I'll be there a week, so I have plenty of time to explore.

And thanks for sharing your experiences in general. I've been taking your advice now (all Costa Rica so far) for 2 years now. You have a lot of great information to share.

3. Ron says:

Hey David!
    Thanks, got all the info. As usual, you picked another winner!!!
    BTW- The food at the New Garden is very descent and the price is right!
    Well done, Young Man!
    Best regards,
    Ron

4. Jhon says:

Do the women get tested there for stds / HIV ??

5. cubadave says:

At passions they get tested before they can work – street girls that's a differant story.

6. cubadave says:

Passions girls must be tested before they work -street girls well that's a differant story

7. tamas says:

I've knknown peter (of passions) since he had a tiny sidewalk bar across from the chicken bbq. he has come a very long way. he did it with hard work & sticking to his values. taking huge chances money wise & with the help of his beautiful wife. he is a great person in his own right. I lived in sosua for 8 years. made the mistake of moving to florida. moving back in june. I hung out at the old compo bar. even did the cooking of wings next to passions. peter deserves his success. always a clean & honest place. you can trust his girls all the way. can't wait to return.

8. Mike says:

Hi Mr dave are there black girls in the DR? Black girls with with big butt Iwill be coming to DR early in the new year where can i find them ?

1. cubadave says:

Yes there are Black girls with big butts in the DR, there are also girls of every color, size and shape, you don’t have to look for them they will find you.

What could be better than miles of blue water, white sand, and delicious mocha-colored ladies? Sosúa Beach, on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic has long been a world class destination for sex tourism.